Thursday, August 5, 2010
Tropical Getaway
Today we had our little 5 hour lunch date. It is a kick back and relax time with people coming by every 15 minutes to ask if we are hot or cold, if we would like a warm blanket, if we need a drink... "anything I can do for you?". Add the tropical breeze coming from the bathroom air freshener and its like being whisked away on some romantic holiday... At least that is the way I see it, though Mistie may not agree. To her point I guess there is a small inconvenience with this tiny little needle and then there is the whole bit about poison seeping into her veins, but really i think we all agree that it is a little over-dramitized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was expecting to see some great pictures with a title like that. I'm glad to hear that things are going well.
ReplyDelete